Luxury Tented Accommodation
Seeing Chobe National Park simply wouldn’t be complete if you didn’t return to a tent under the African night sky. This is why we’ve created a permanent luxury tented camp at Tlouwana for our guests.
Classic Safari Tents
An all inclusive African Safari package for Chobe, Botswana
Each tent has been erected over raised pine decking, and in addition to a choice of double or twin beds, you’ll have an en-suite bathroom and outdoor shower to wash away the dust from the day’s activities under the sky and stars.
Superior Family Safari Tent
Families, if you need extra space, ask for our FAMILY TENT. It boasts a double bed and two 3/4 beds, all in one large pine decked bedouin tent.
Our family-friendly policy:
At Tlouwana, we welcome families and encourage parents to bring little ones on their first African adventure.
- Children of all ages are welcome
- A private vehicle is required for children under 12 years old participating in game activities
- Children aged 5 years and younger stay free, children aged 6 to 17 pay the standard child rate (50% of adult sharing rate), children aged 18+ pay the full adult rate
- One child and one adult in standard luxury tent pay adult + child rate
- Unfortunately, we do not provide babysitting facilities.