‘Tlouwana’, the local Setswana name for a young elephant, was chosen because our camp is situated in an area that has the highest concentration of elephants in Africa. If, like us, you love these majestic gentle giants, you’ll love staying with us.
Tlouwana Camp is family-owned and operated, which means there’s a personal touch to everything we do, and we’re on-hand to take care of you on your African adventure, and make it as memorable as possible.
The camp is located in the Kasane Forest Reserve, adjoining the Chobe National Park.
Enjoy and all-inclusive stay with us
Stays at Tlouwana are all-inclusive – and we mean it. They include...
- Accommodation: including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and local alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages.
- Transfers: Local return transfers to Kasane Airport, and Zimbabwean and Zambian border posts.
- Activities: Choose from the following (subject to arrival and departure times):
- Morning boat cruises in Chobe National Park.
- Afternoon game drives into the Chobe National Park.
- A single guided day trip to Victoria Falls (excl. visa and park entry fees).
- A night drive in Chobe Forest Reserve
- A Lesoma Village cultural tour with bicycles
...so you can relax and enjoy the experience.
Share This Page